These cube steaks are made from the finest grass-finished heritage breed beef, raised on-site using sustainable and eco-friendly farming practices. This means that the cattle are fed a natural diet of grass and hay, rather than grain, which results in meat that is leaner and more flavorful. The beef has been tenderized to ensure that it is easy to cook and eat, making it the perfect choice for dishes like chicken fried steak and Swiss steak.
These cube steaks are frozen fresh, ensuring that they retain all of their natural flavor and nutrients. They are cut from the top round or top sirloin of the cow, making them a lean and flavorful option for a wide variety of dishes.
Whether you're looking to impress guests with a fancy dinner or simply want to treat yourself to something special, these cube steaks are sure to be a hit. They are perfect for grilling, pan frying, or roasting. Enjoy them with your favorite side dishes and sauces for a delicious and satisfying meal.
Chicken Fried Steak Recipe:
- 1 pound cube steak
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 200°F. Place a wire rack on a baking sheet and set aside.
- In a shallow dish, mix together the flour, salt, and pepper. In a separate shallow dish, mix together the eggs and milk.
- Dip the cube steaks into the flour mixture, then into the egg mixture, and then back into the flour mixture, making sure to coat them evenly.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, carefully add the coated cube steaks to the skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until they are golden brown and crispy.
- Transfer the cooked cube steaks to the wire rack on the baking sheet and place them in the oven to keep warm while you make the gravy.
- To make the gravy, melt the butter in the same skillet over medium heat. Add the flour and cook, stirring constantly, for 1-2 minutes. Gradually add the beef broth and milk, stirring until the gravy is smooth and thick. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the chicken fried steaks with the gravy spooned over the top. Enjoy!